February 3, 2014

I JUST WANNA RIDE MY MOTORCYCLE



Earthwork by Robert Morris, Johnson Pit #30

Like I mentioned in my previous post, the year is already rapidly flying by. I turned 21 yesterday and I'm not quite sure how the date snuck up on me so quickly. It feels like it was New Year's Eve just last week, when I drove up to Seattle with great friends for dim sum, Totokaelo and book shopping. Arlo Guthrie playing on the radio as we detoured into Kent along the way to run all around this incredible Earthwork until we were exhausted and starving. Even though by the time we got home I was so tired that I only managed to stay awake to see the first few minutes of the new year, it was the best way I could imagine ending and beginning the year.

5 comments:

holly said...

These photos are excellent. It's unusual to see a place I grew up through someone else's perspective. This location overlooks the valley where I spent most of my growing up, and is on the road along the way to most placed I drove to when I finally got a car. I'd never taken the time to actually stop here because it was always just one of those things "on the way" to somewhere seemingly more important. Now that I see your photos, I can't for the life of my seem to figure out why I never took the time to visit.
So. Thank you for these.

Shall We sasa said...

Cute pictures<3

www.shallwesasa.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. I love you're blog, please don't stop. You're perspective on life/art/fashion/creation is an inspiring one.

x

http://lalaingrid.wordpress.com/

Cassie Jo - Tofuscloset said...

The bowl looks awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with these photos.